Nomadix - Own less. Do more.
Who Is Nomadix?
Nomadix is a Kickstarter project turned successful brand of active sustainable towels made from recycled plastic bottles. Towels from $40, blankets from $70, ponchos from $80
When was Nomadix Founded?
Founded in 2014 by three friends, : Zack Helminiak, Chace Petersen and Hunter Robinson - their mission is to “own less, do more” by creating high quality, multi-purpose products.
What are the Selling Points?
- SAND RESISTANT
- QUICK DRYING & ABSORBENT
- NO FUNKY WET TOWEL SMELL
- NEVER DYED. (POISONS RELEASED FROM DYES)
- WASH LESS… USE LESS WATER
- 30 PLASTIC BOTTLES MAKE 1 TOWEL
- THEY HAVE DIVERTED 12,700,000 + consumer plastic bottles from landfills
- They DONATE 1% (non profit $$) TO CONSERVATION PROJECTS
Mission Moral Fiber:
Create a healthy environment for the planet, or people and our partners
These guys have a great sense of humor as well. Check out the link below to find out 99 Ways to Use a Towelhttps://www.nomadix.co/pages/99-ways-to-use-a-towel